1. The promoter is Matulo Holdings Ltd [company no. 09857172].
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Matulo Holdings Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. This competition is limited to the first 1000 users who sign up to Shiggle and all existing users prior to the start of the competition.
7. This competition will run until the final whistle of the 2019 Rugby World Cup [02/11/2019]. After this date the no further points to be included in the prize draw.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9.1 Users earn points for using Shiggle
9.1.1. Taking part in a bet earns 5 points
9.1.2. Adding a comment earns 3 points
9.2. Every point earns 1 entry into the prize draw
Player places 10 bets and adds 10 comments
10 bets x 5 points = 50 points
10 comments x 3 points = 30 points
Total of 80 points
Therefore the player is awarded 80 entries into the prize draw
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time if circumstances arise outside of its control and the company shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage